Great job at auditions!!! They were a lot of fun and for the first time in, well, ever in the GP Drama Club everyone who auditioned will be receiving a part in the Fall play: The Greek Mythology Olympiaganza! Rehearsals have officially started for cast! See Mrs. Wade for dates and times. Break a Leg, everyone!
GPHS Nominations for the 2014 5th Avenue Awards!!!!
- Outstanding Direction – Norma Kvarda & Patti Wade
- Outstanding Lighting Design – Beth Rand & Ryan Farrens
- Outstanding Costumes – Elizabeth Power & Su Hickenbottom
- Outstanding Scenic Design – Alex Shore, Bill Shore & Brenda Boyd…
- Outstanding Stage Crew
- Outstanding Actress in a Supporting Role: DEBBIE HUSSEY as Mme. Dubonnet
- Honorable Mention: Hair and Makeup – Dakota Juarez, Megan McLean, Myrinda Wolitarsky, Norma Kvarda, Nancy Khan
GPHS Nominations for the 2013 5th Avenue Awards
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by Actor in a Leading Role – Hayden Call as “Albert Peterson”
- Honorable Mention Outstanding Performance by Supporting Actress – Erin Wygant as “Mae Peterson”
- Nominated Outstanding Hair and Makeup Design
- GPHS Wins 2012 Best Direction for Seussical!
- Winner Outstanding Direction!!
- Nominated Outstanding Overall Musical Production
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actor – Andrew Moe as “Horton the Elephant”
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actress – Dana Brager as “Jojo”
- Honorable Mention Outstanding Lead Actress – Debbie Hussey as “Cat in the Hat”
- Honorable Mention Outstanding Lead Actress – Erin Wygant as “Gertrude McFuzz”
- Nominated Outstanding Choreography
- Nominated Outstanding Scenic Design
- Nominated Outstanding Lighting Design
- Nominated Outstanding Costume Design
- Nominated Outstanding Hair & Make-up Design
- Nominated Outstanding Stage Crew
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by a Chorus
Glacier Peak High School’s Drama Boosters Club has three main purposes:
- to support our drama students and faculty in the productions and education of the performing arts
- to encourage community support for GPHS Drama activities
- to provide opportunities for parental involvement.
GPHS Drama Boosters is an involved group of parents lending a helping hand and raising funds for productions, teams and trips. We are a fun-loving community of people with a common interest, who enjoy working as a team on a variety of projects. Come join us! Check out our volunteer opportunities and other ways you can support!
Booster Club & Parent Meeting Dates Our next meeting will be on Monday, September 29, 2014 at 6:30pm in the GPHS Library.