WE WON BEST HAIR/MAKEUP AND BEST PERFORMANCE BY A
CHORUS AT THE 5TH AVENUE AWARDS CEREMONY!!!
THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO
HELPED MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!
5th Avenue Nominations Have Been Announced!
Here is our rather impressive list:
- Outstanding Overall Musical
- Outstanding Lighting Design
- Outstanding Hair and Makeup
- Hayden Call, Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role
- Outstanding Performance by a Chorus
- Lexie Roenfeldt, Outstanding Performance by and Actress in a Featured Ensemble Role
- Leif Jorgensen, Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Featured Ensemble Role
- Outstanding Direction
- Outstanding Costume Design
- Outstanding Orchestra
- Miles Kendall, Outstanding Performance by and Actor in a Leading Role
- Griffin Price, Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Featured Ensemble Role
GPHS Nominations for the 2014 5th Avenue Awards!!!!
- Outstanding Direction – Norma Kvarda & Patti Wade
- Outstanding Lighting Design – Beth Rand & Ryan Farrens
- Outstanding Costumes – Elizabeth Power & Su Hickenbottom
- Outstanding Scenic Design – Alex Shore, Bill Shore & Brenda Boyd…
- Outstanding Stage Crew
- Outstanding Actress in a Supporting Role: DEBBIE HUSSEY as Mme. Dubonnet
- Honorable Mention: Hair and Makeup – Dakota Juarez, Megan McLean, Myrinda Wolitarsky, Norma Kvarda, Nancy Khan
GPHS Nominations for the 2013 5th Avenue Awards
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by Actor in a Leading Role – Hayden Call as “Albert Peterson”
- Honorable Mention Outstanding Performance by Supporting Actress – Erin Wygant as “Mae Peterson”
- Nominated Outstanding Hair and Makeup Design
- GPHS Wins 2012 Best Direction for Seussical!
- Winner Outstanding Direction!!
- Nominated Outstanding Overall Musical Production
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actor – Andrew Moe as “Horton the Elephant”
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by a Lead Actress – Dana Brager as “Jojo”
- Honorable Mention Outstanding Lead Actress – Debbie Hussey as “Cat in the Hat”
- Honorable Mention Outstanding Lead Actress – Erin Wygant as “Gertrude McFuzz”
- Nominated Outstanding Choreography
- Nominated Outstanding Scenic Design
- Nominated Outstanding Lighting Design
- Nominated Outstanding Costume Design
- Nominated Outstanding Hair & Make-up Design
- Nominated Outstanding Stage Crew
- Nominated Outstanding Performance by a Chorus
Glacier Peak High School’s Drama Booster Club has three main purposes:
- to support our drama students and faculty in the productions and education of the performing arts
- to encourage community support for GPHS Drama activities
- to provide opportunities for parental involvement.
GPHS Drama Boosters is an involved group of parents lending a helping hand and raising funds for productions, teams and trips. We are a fun-loving community of people with a common interest, who enjoy working as a team on a variety of projects. Come join us! Check out our volunteer opportunities and other ways you can support!
Booster Club & Parent Meeting Dates: Next Drama Booster Club Meeting will be November 3rd at 6:30pm in the GPHS Library. Come and join the fun!